Friday, March 22, 2013

Photos...





By way of explanation, I got rid of five bulky pieces and replaced them with a love seat and arm chair and a lamp. Things are much roomier and I can move about with ease. The cat has appropriated the love seat as his own and left the arm chair from which I can read in peace. The last picture is taken from the small hallway. The bookcases are now in my bedroom. Apart from this, the front door has been freshly re-painted. Now, if only I could figure out what to do in the kitchen...





5 comments:

Steve Reed said...

Looking good! The cat looks happy, too. :)

Barbara said...

Looks bright and airy! I love the big wooden piece. I am sure it has a history. Happy Pesach!

e said...

That is a Chinese carved secretary from Panama. The blanket chest on the opposite side of the room is also a carved piece from there. Both were my Mother's although she always referred to the desk as mine.

Alan Burnett said...

It looks lovely. It looks like home.

Jenny Woolf said...

And a beautiful pale peacock blue on the walls...