I got a ride over to the cat hospital, anxious to see Jacob and Phoebe. I'd not seen them in over one week and wanted to reassure them that their favorite human was still around. Taken back to the boarding cages, I found Miss Priss hiding beneath her turquoise towel while himself lounged on an orange blanket. Upon seeing me, Jacob began meowing. I wasn't sure if he was happy or wanted to curse me out for sending him to the hospital. Phoebe did emerge from her den, to get her head scratched and purr at me. She would not venture beyond the cage. Jacob, however, was only too happy to be let out. He gave my lap short shrift and began walking through the clinic as if he owned the place...
No time for Mama...I hope he's not disappointed to return home next week.
Until Next Time...
3 comments:
sorry to hear about the leak and resulting upheaval....I know you and the kitty-kids will be relieved to be reunited!
I'm sure they'll be so happy to get back home!
Clearly he regards it as a holiday resort....hope you are all reunited soon.
Post a Comment