Those of you kind enough to leave comments on my sporadic postings of late are appreciated. I was recently gently chastised by another blogger for failing to respond to comments. I will do, as I can, from now on, as two-way communication is more interesting than any diatribe I might devise.
In the past, I've sometimes asked readers to post questions to me that I then posted and answered. I have but one caveat--no X-rated material. This is an open, rather than private blog, after all. This is your chance to ask about the blog, me or anything that comes to mind about which you are curious.
Until Next Time...
4 comments:
Some people are into the responding-to-comments thing. I often don't respond to comments on my blog, but I read all of them. (And for that matter, when I leave a comment on another blog, I don't always go back to see whether the blog writer has responded to it!) I guess it's not as important to me as it is to others -- but I agree that a two-way communication is ideal and more interesting overall.
Uhhhh It's your space, though you have allowed others into it, you have the right to treat your home as you choose. Be Well, stay safe and enjoy life. if you wish to comment to this feel free, if not feel freer.
mark
Gracious me, it's your blog - you do respond, but normally in the next post. That's not ignoring the comments, just replying in a different form.
I try to reply to comments in the comment section - but it's a different sort of blog, I think, much less personal than your own.
The sort of blog that leaves me cold is where the blogger gathers the number of comments like trophies....and makes no reply whatsoever!
Don't let anyone criticise you for not responding. You have your life to live and we do too. I know you will chat when you can!
Post a Comment