These are my fists, firmly ensconced in 12 oz women's boxing gloves. My trainer purchased these from Amazon. She plans to use them with selected clients. In my case, to rapidly raise my heart rate while giving my upper body a work out, which means more cardio for me. She and I had some fun this morning watching my fists fly while trying to focus on technique. At one point, she was concerned about me aiming a bit high lest I accidentally knock her over. Boxing from a wheelchair is a bit different.
One does not have to worry over foot work or placement. However, it helped tremendously that I remembered to lock the chair in place before punching...
I'm not normally a fan of pink, but when these were removed from their case, I laughed...
Until Next Time...

9 comments:
I don't know...first the pearls, now the pink gloves...whatever next?
Going all girly on us there e?
Perhaps red converse high tops and an Army-issue jacket with a gem-studded lapel pin...
That's probably as girly as I get, I've never been a girly-girl, much to my long-dead mother's chagrin...
That looks like a good way of getting exercise. Boxing is one thing I never tried at school, not sure why, I think it just seemed a bit too violent.
And not many people know that pink used to be a masculine colour, symbolising strength and force. Somewhere along the line its gender changed. There's nothing naturally female about it.
lOVE THEM...probably should get into some serious cardio myself when things warm up.
You're a knockout, girl!
Cute! I love it that they are pink. I admire your commitment to staying in shape. It's a good goal! Keep on punchin' :)
would be awesome to see you actually knock someone out with those gloves....
Post a Comment