Saturday, November 5, 2011

Where I Was Today...

It is gorgeous today...

Bright, clear and breezy with temperatures hovering in the very low 70s during the day and getting down into the fifties after sunset. So, where was I amid all this beauty, you ask? The pictures should provide a clue or two...


 I've replenished my cache of books and had a lovely slow browse of the stacks. Unfortunately, Internet access for our library system was disrupted at about noon yesterday and has been down since, an aggravation for all concerned, particularly the increasing numbers who rely upon the libraries computers for their Internet access.

Where are you today?








































÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

10 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice...had my sons last soccer game...then work on independant living with another boy teaching him how to budget and grocery shop...

Merle Sneed said...

I'm watching football.

Barbara said...

I spent a lot of time at Temple Micah today, getting a good dose of fall color both coming and going.

We enjoyed a lively lecture and discussion with the author of the book "The Seven Questions You're Asked in Heaven."

the fly in the web said...

Discussing with the telephone engineers where to run the new line to avoid The Neighbour being able to cut off the three valleys.
Followed by drinks with said engineers and a good gossip.

helen tilston said...

Hope your internet is restored by now.
We are lost without it!

We went to a food festival - fun and good music

Helen

red dirt girl said...

It was a beautiful day here, also. Alas, I had to work most of it indoors. Good to see you at my blog. Thanks for stopping by.

xxx

Steve Reed said...

Florida days with that kind of weather are the BEST.

nick said...

I'm at home, watching the updates on the appalling 34-vehicle pile-up on an English motorway, talking to our Melbourne friend Kath on Skype, and enjoying the November sunshine.

Anonymous said...

Scoffing an English bacon sandwich...my first for over a year, and reading some lovely blogs.

French bacon is just not the same!

SP

Cait O'Connor said...

Computers are wonderful when they are working but when they go down it's hell; as a librarian I sympathise with you and the librarians.