Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Where I Was Today...

Does this sculpture resemble DNA? According to the guide at the Morsani Center, that is what it is supposed to be...It was created by Art students at the University near my home. It is certainly eye-catching. According to the dermatologist, I have great skin, and I do not have to see him until next October unless something changes.

Where were you today?

4 comments:

the fly in the web said...

In San jose taking the keys for the new (old) house...

Steve Reed said...

Yay for great skin! :)

Barbara said...

It's nice to have an outstanding body part. I have some that are better than others, but I'm not sure I would call any of them outstanding.

Sounds like you have beat the effects of the Florida sun!

Anonymous said...

Having coffee with a dear, and lovely relative.

Good news re splebdid skin.

SP