These wonderful hand painted cards were sent from Wales by Mark of http://viewsfromthebikeshed.blogspot.com, a wonderful place to visit. As you can see, they've been placed in what are called floating frames by yours truly to prevent them being damaged or smudged. They were done by Mark and are beautiful. Alas, my scanner isn't working at the moment or you all would have gotten a closer look. As I will not be home til tomorrow afternoon, I thought I would post this early. I'll have more postcards and another installment of my as yet untitled story soon.
Happy Tuesday!

10 comments:
very cool cards...cant wait for more of the story!
There is naught anything better than something someone used their hands to make, to give another a good day.
Hello Brian and walking man,
I agree with both sentiments, and more of the story is coming. Thanks for visiting today.
Lovely cards. I particularly like the abstract one in the middle. Yes, I'd like a closer look.
An awesome gift — as in producing awe and delight in the recipient, and others who are able to view them.
oh wow those are great but oh boy do I need a close-up!
What a beautiful connection with people in the Blogosphere! And I love your clever floating frames.
I'm anxious for the next installment of the story.
Those are really appealing. Meanwhile, like Brian, I am looking foward to more of the story.
Very neat -- I blew them up but would still love to see them better...hope all is well...
Hi E, great looking cards! I've enjoyed reading more of the story at last..
Post a Comment