Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Contemplation...



I leave you to think about this and wherever it takes you...

Until Next Time...

13 comments:

nick said...

It makes me think of the sheer beauty of the planet when left to itself and not desecrated by thoughtless human beings....

Brian Miller said...

nice skies,,,,

On These Spindrift Pages - A journal of nature, thought, and the reflective life. said...

A beautiful sunset....close your eyes and lie under the palm trees and let your mind wander...

Kate Hanley said...

So very peaceful and hopeful.

I Wonder Wye said...

Gorgeous. We are so lucky to have sunsets like this in our lifetime...I relaxed just looking at your photo. Congrats on the library gig. Sounds like a good fit. Excy improves day to day -- in fact he is getting the wild ones all corralled so the vet can come give the yearly vacs for which we are behind bc of his heart surgery...thanks...hoping all is well with you and g as well...

the walking man said...

It takes me to places I have seen and areas I have never been to.

Barbara said...

Love the sunset with the jet "tracks" overhead. Looks like you are doing quite well with the digital camera.

Megan said...

Contrails.

Anonymous said...

Ah that is a really nice place!

lettuce said...

so beautiful, e.


have a lovely weekend

heartinsanfrancisco said...

A lovely photo of soft colors and a most peaceful feeling.

Shaheen said...

Wonderful colours.

Michael said...

So love that picture--makes me think of Colorado actually. :) I like too how the horizon line is somewhat skewed. Is that deliberate? Hmm...