Several of you have enquired how I am doing since I've not blogged recently. While I was initially optimistic regarding calming down my low back and quite ready to resume life sans PT, it appears that my body has other plans, so that is continuing for now. Since sitting for extended periods aggravates this particular problem, blogging and other forms of writing have been curtailed, with my apologies. I was also busy during Rosh Hashanah and will be again during Yom Kippur.
The massage therapist is booked for tomorrow morning and I remain convinced that all will once again be well. The last episode of this kind was three years ago and I was walking rather than wheeling which apparently makes a difference.I know that the H-Wave, stretching and other things are helping, just not as rapidly as expected.
I appreciate your visits and comments as well as the good wishes and will get to each as I am able.
Until Next Time...
8 comments:
ack. i hope it gets better for you soon...and look forward to your return whenever that may be smiles.
Good luck with the therapy and while I'm not sure exactly but I mean well when I say: Shanah Tovah.
I'd started to comment on your 'last hangman' post, then couldn't remember the name of the book..or its' author....which the review of the film brought to mind.
Apart from it featuring a pub called 'Help the Poor Struggler'....
So I gave up, wondering whatever had happened to my memory.
I do hope that you see progress...you certainly have the will to get back on track and that's a lot of the battle.
I hope the massage therapist manages to sort things out. We do rely so much on our bodies behaving themselves....
Yes,take it easy.You do what you can.Nice to hear from you and thank you for your comments always.Love.
Good luck with the treatment - I hope that it leaves you feeling better and ready to return to "full-time blogging". It is always a pleasure to read your posts and have you visit. Alan
Hang in there, doll. I'm thinking about you. I know that doesn't really help with the day-to-day, but it's there, all the same.
Dennis says happy new year!
Post a Comment