th etop adn 3rd one do for me--how lovely. That sunset one could have been shot here as this is suca common site. The last one leaves an imprssion too--makes me want to take along road trip out to the middel of nowhere adn jsut drive...fast!
The last two remind me that I'm always trying to go somewhere else. The first two remind me that sometimes it's good to stay and look around. Uh, so yeah, they left an impression! Great photos, thanks for posting them. Happy TT!
I don't participate in TT because I can't write and I'm not much of a thinker, but I'm still allowed to comment, right?! Okay, good. I'll start with "HI HONEY!!!!" Terrific post. Southern CA. Miss it terribly but not the earthquakes or the anticipation of them. Roses...don't even get me started. The drive. I exhaled. Thanks for this one. Great photos. Oh, and the writing's pretty damn fine too! XO
Beautiful photos! I have just been back and read both your posts about the holiday - thanks for the photos and the words, it was great to read about it all! Hope you are having a great weekend :)
22 comments:
yes they do. beautiful pics. and wonderful take on the theme.
e, the last two, especially! Great impressions upon my mind now. Happy TT :)
Yeah... it's called "homesick." Heh.
Not really, but I do miss it.
Great photos! I particularly like the top one. Looks like you had a terrific trip!
Cool pics. Impress me with their beauty. :)
beautiful!!!
they make me feel relaxed and stimulated.
and for some crazy reason the phrase "calgon take me away" popped into my brain upon viewing them
happy tt!
th etop adn 3rd one do for me--how lovely. That sunset one could have been shot here as this is suca common site. The last one leaves an imprssion too--makes me want to take along road trip out to the middel of nowhere adn jsut drive...fast!
Especially that first one...would love to be making footprint impressions along that beach right now! :)
Love the beach through the palm trees. Please post more of your trip. You know I travel vicariously!
The first photo was my favorite - probably because I'm cold today and it looks so warm and inviting at the beach.
The last one is my favourite - reminds me of my roadtrip last year. Where was it taken?
The last two remind me that I'm always trying to go somewhere else. The first two remind me that sometimes it's good to stay and look around. Uh, so yeah, they left an impression! Great photos, thanks for posting them. Happy TT!
I felt an impression of warmth, sunshine and beauty---thanks c
I don't participate in TT because I can't write and I'm not much of a thinker, but I'm still allowed to comment, right?! Okay, good. I'll start with "HI HONEY!!!!" Terrific post. Southern CA. Miss it terribly but not the earthquakes or the anticipation of them. Roses...don't even get me started. The drive. I exhaled. Thanks for this one. Great photos. Oh, and the writing's pretty damn fine too! XO
YEs they do!They are beautiful!Have a great weekend!:)
Your photos are well worth a thousand words, Happy TT
Absolutely impressed. :)
You're right, each one has a unique atmosphere, which really comes across in the photo. How did you manage to do that?
Beautiful photos! I have just been back and read both your posts about the holiday - thanks for the photos and the words, it was great to read about it all! Hope you are having a great weekend :)
The first one was remarkable!!!
e,
These are gorgeous photos! Wow! The third one really took my breath away and brought so much motion forth in my heart.
they're great, and i love the last one - it really communicates the speed, movement - travelling!
Post a Comment