I will be taking a bit of a break from blogging this week as I fly to California to see family, celebrate my birthday rather belatedly, catch up with old friends and meet a blogger pal.
My agenda includes a party, a museum trip, a well-reviewed play and a trip to the Mojave Desert. I am packing the camera. Have a great week and I'll see you all again soon.
19 comments:
Have a wonderful trip! Be safe!
Have a safe trip!
sounds like you are in for some fun...be safe travel light.
Enjoy! (I have not seen you in a while, anyway?) lol!
Oh finally you get to meet Megan! Have a wonderful time e. Give her extra big hugs for me!
Take along some patience for the air travel part! Have a great time, e!
Woo hoo! See you soon!
Hope you have a super birthday, e! Travel safe and come back soon. :) Hugs!
I'm so happy you are able to get away for a vacation. I assume you are taking Godot with you. The good news is going through security will be easier for you, as evidenced by our last two trips with my husband, who was using a wheelchair in the airports.
An early happy birthday to you!
Have a safe and wonderful trip e. It has been in the 70's for the past few days, and sunny. Sometimes it is hard to believe it is winter here, but then again it is what we love about living here.
I hope the weather stays nice during your visit, but then again it would be nice if you could bring some rain with you. The desert in winter is wonderful, but dress warmly.
Stay safe!
God bless.
Huzzah! I bet Megan's psyched! Have a grand time, e :) "See" ya when ya get back. HUGS!
Sounds fabulous. Have a great trip. Hope you have some choice anecdotes for us when you get back.
Suh-weet!
I'll be headed that way shortly, myself.
Have fun!
Have a great trip. I can't wait to hear about the play!
Have A Good Trip.Regards.Tony.
Have a ball, babe - looking forward to your safe return.
have a great time- and looking forward to seeing some photos x
Lunch was too short! Too short! You are so beautiful.
xoxoxo
hope you're having a great time!
Post a Comment