I detest traffic! Living where I do, we are very spoilt and I tend to get annoyed if I have to wait for more than 3 cars at an intersection! More often we have to wait for the warthogs to cross over... I don't do cities terribly well :).
Your earlier post was great. I think I tried to leave a comment and it didn't work, but just wanted to let you know I was there!
This photo is deceptive; as we pulled ahead, there were no less than three accidents, all of which involved emergency responders, gawkers and police...
People do not have enough sense to slow on slick roads.
Oooh love the take on false adoration. I never understood a passion for cars. Maybe because I've only ever had a new one once in my life and that lasted 15 years! Unfortunately, in a country as big as ours, cars are a necessity.
I agree! False adoration, indeed! Sad that the infrastructure of this country is so automobile-centered. But it's gone on so long, I don't know how we could ever change it.
18 comments:
But still we use them. I tend to agree with you ... but I will still be getting in my car later today.
lol. from your picture, it looks like a light traffic day really.
I detest traffic! Living where I do, we are very spoilt and I tend to get annoyed if I have to wait for more than 3 cars at an intersection! More often we have to wait for the warthogs to cross over... I don't do cities terribly well :).
Your earlier post was great. I think I tried to leave a comment and it didn't work, but just wanted to let you know I was there!
There is nothing worse than being stuck in traffic -- no place to go and all those auto fumes to breathe.
Short and sweet! :)
I agree!
Wait a minute. Like the lady said in the commercial "Where's the Beef" I have to now say "Where's the traffic?"
Hello,
This photo is deceptive; as we pulled ahead, there were no less than three accidents, all of which involved emergency responders, gawkers and police...
People do not have enough sense to slow on slick roads.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm glad I live in a small town in Southern Alabama. Everything I need is within a mile away, and very light traffic. Plus, no snow in the winter!
Oooh love the take on false adoration. I never understood a passion for cars. Maybe because I've only ever had a new one once in my life and that lasted 15 years! Unfortunately, in a country as big as ours, cars are a necessity.
Oh, yea.... -Jane
If it was not for all those damned people, then we wouldn't have any traffic! haha!
I agree! False adoration, indeed! Sad that the infrastructure of this country is so automobile-centered. But it's gone on so long, I don't know how we could ever change it.
Short and to the point. I'm terrified of driving in heavy city traffic.
hello e!
I so agree with you about traffic; we are certainly a world of speed-junkies.
I have just finished reading Hideous Kinky and have replied to your post on VBC at last ! Sorry for delay X
Tis True! The Car has had such a corrosive influence on all our lives..
Strange it all is, isn't it?
Hope all is well! cheers!
yes, quite so.
Post a Comment