.jpg)
It is far too chilly here to sail today. I should point out that I don't actually sail or own a boat, but I do love the water and this was too pretty to let pass. This picture was taken in September, 2008 by E, the owner of this Blog.
Because my previous entries have been wordy, and much heavier in terms of subject matter, I thought I might lighten things a bit with this...
I wish you all a wonderful day.
11 comments:
A visual metaphor? Smooth sailing ahead after choppy seas??
You know, dear tut-tut,
I am ashamed to say that the thought never crossed my mind, given the challenges ahead, but I do hope you're right!
As an act of good citizenship, I visited the Obama White House at http://www.whitehouse.gov/
and put my e-mail address and postal code in so that I could receive updates from the White House on the President's policies, etc. I will also bookmark the site.
Should you decide to visit, you will find much has changed, and while there is much that officials cannot share with the public, what they can is carefully laid out and easy to navigate. This alone is a pleasant surprise.
Thanks for your visit!
I think its very cool that you can go places upwind ny the way you do the sails!
Sailing is a huge body of Knowledge!
Hi e!
Hi Bulletholes...Nice to hear from you...
I have an update for interested parties--
I just talked to Barbara and she is in good spirits. She had PT and some visitors and just got wireless access, so she'll be posting something soon. She also said that she'll be going home Friday or Saturday.
Hi there, and thanks for your recent comments on my posts! Thanks also for putting me on your blog list. I am honored! Your blog is great -- I'll definitely be back.
P.S. Although most of the pet photos on my blog of of the doggies, I also have 5 cats. I was a "cat person" first and became a "dog person" (in addition, not in lieu) much more recently.
Adrianne,
Thanks for stopping by! Visit anytime. I enjoy your Blog as well. We share a mutual friend...
lovely photo, that scene typifies the complete opposite of my piece of africa here - love it! :-)
we usedto sail those boats as kids and they are loads of fun..... can be disasterous too :-) beautiful photo reminds me of that impressionist painting..very famous. Thats for your visits to mine - i think your blog rocks! sorry to hear about Barbara tho - hope she is doing ok?
ok that should read 'thanks for your visit to mine'....etc
what is wrong with my fingers???
Karen and Val, Tut and Bulletholes and Adrianne,
It was 33 here this morning, so still chilly, although it is warming slowly. Please notice the link to the Obama White House in my comments and check out the site if you have the time. I too am relieved that Barbara is in good spirits; she has several months recovery ahead.
I will be going to physical therapy today and have a busy day tomorrow, so my next Blogging entry may be delayed by a few days.
I wish you well and please visit again.
a beautiful photograph. not only a way with words, but a way with seeing as well.
you have much to share. i'm looking forward to being a witness to all you have lived so far in this lifetime.
wordiness? ha. never feel so. - your thoughts are worth each letter.
xxx
rdm
Post a Comment