This first posting has been delayed by months and misgivings. In response to the proddings of well-meaning friends and colleagues, I've finally found some time to post.
One of my blogger friends suggested that since I love to write, (I was a paid writer and author for several years), I might like blogging. My own blog, these friends believe, also allows the far-flung in my life the opportunity to see what I am up to electronically.
As a private person, readers will note that my location and actual identity have been obscured and I ask that this be respected. I can tell you that I am a mid-life woman with a lot on her mind, trying to make and keep a sane life at a crazed time when many have been hit with crises. Hence, the title, A Life In Progress.
Like most of those I know, I am looking for work, living with some challenges and sharing my life with three chronically ill feline companions, one of which is pictured in my profile.
Thanks for your interest and patience as I build this blog. Life is always an adventure. Welcome to mine.
7 comments:
It's about time! I feel like I should be opening a bottle of champagne.
How does it feel to be on the writing end? It's a good start and something that I hope will bring you a lot of pleasure.
You need to make sure our mutual friend knows about your Blog.
I will add you as a link on my Blog!
Thanks! As our mutual friend is no longer blogging, it may take awhile for him to read this one. I still have work to do on this, too.
Hi e!
And welcome to the world of blogging. I linked over from Barbara's blog. I am always pleased to discover a new blog - but I tend to stay in my 'blogging circle of friends.'
Knowing Barbara is 'endorsing' you, helps me know that your blog will be interesting and fun to watch grow and change.
My own blog is a bit eclectic and quirky. It has a little of everything in it - as my persona is a mule, I often have 'mule' postings. This is a depressive time of year for me, so I'm not blogging to many 'personal' posts. However, I did participate in the interview meme.
Stop by when time permits. In the meantime, I will add you to my blogroll - that way I can easily keep up with your 'Life in Progress' - good luck new friend!
xxx
rdm
Dennis thinks Jacob looks familiar.
I love the similarity between Jacob and Dennis! See Jacob is bringing you readers!
You know, the only thing more fun than writing a post is leaving a comment!
Good to know you E....I am putting up a post tomorrow adding some folks that have been coming by.
i'm not sure if I'll add you yet, but I will be coming by to see you.
Welcome!
Bulletholes,
Thanks for coming by! I enjoy your Blog a lot and your humor! Take good care of yourself. I am sure we'll be talking again.
Post a Comment