Sunday, January 18, 2009

An Eye For Detail...


Photo taken by E September, 2008.
This was taken on the same outing and while I could not fit the entire building into the picture, you can perhaps glimpse a bit of its architectural detail...
I am fascinated by design elements and so many of the more recent buildings I see lack the details spotted here.
What do you think?

4 comments:

tut-tut said...

The lighting is spectacular. I enlarged it to see the details. Beautiful and imposing.

e said...

Thanks, tut-tut! Nice to know my efforts as a neophyte photographer are appreciated! I hope you are having a good day.

Barbara said...

It reminds me of some of the buildings we saw on the architectural tour of Chicago, definitely from a bygone era. But it's so much more interesting than many of the building constructed today.

red dirt girl said...

oh yes, me too!!

details, details!!
you've inspired me ... i haven't posted any 'detail' shots from my travels .... but i love the details that set all things apart as unique: animate and inanimate!

xxx
rdm